I was lucky to be nominated again for the Sunshine Blogger Award, this time by the lovely Chronicles of Tick Tock, who in her post answered three lots of questions – respect!
You can read my previous double post, in which I noted the rules of the award and my nominees, here. For now, I’m going to answer Tick Tock’s questions, but I won’t be nominating anyone this time. So here goes…
- What’s your favourite bit of lore surrounding witches/vampires/fae etc? Vampires not having a reflection… it’s weird though, how do they know what they look like? Especially if you think of their representation on film, where they always look smart and well-groomed. Maybe there are special mirrors just for vampires.
- Which is better: pastel highlighters or cute washi tape? Pastel highlighters. It’s good to highlight things, even if they don’t need highlighting.
- What’s your MOST USELESS superpower? Pointing out unnecessary or missing apostrophes.
- What do your pajamas look like? I don’t usually wear any.
- If you were allowed to meet a dead famous person, who would it be? Shakespeare. I’d be interested to hear how he spoke and which of his plays he was proudest of.
- Three songs that make you want to dance/sing/screech. Big Time by Peter Gabriel, Don’t Stop Movin’ by Livin’ Joy and Parklife by Blur. My singing is like screeching anyway.
- What are your thoughts on the yellow Pritt sticks? I can’t say I’ve noticed any yellow Pritt sticks around. They sound wrong, though.
- Which fictional character would you go on a date with? Mr Darcy. I would try to make him laugh.
- Would you rather have kids or an ice cream? I already have kids. And I’m not a fan of ice cream. I guess that answers your question then!
- What colour do you look best in? Green, I think. But I don’t have any green clothes now.
- WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE BOOK??? This is an evil question. I don’t have a single favourite book. I’ll tell you a few favourites – Harry Potter, To Kill a Mockingbird, The Time Machine, The Perks of Being a Wallflower. I’m actually planning to do a blog post next month on my top 30 books, for my 30th birthday. Stay tuned for it!