I’m very pleased to be nominated again for the Sunshine Blogger Award – this time by Kirsty T, who writes excellent film reviews on her blog Love Popcorn.
- Write a post about your nomination and the award.
- Thank the blogger that nominated you and link to their blog.
- Display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo.
- List the rules within your blog post.
- Answer the eleven questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you in your post.
- Nominate eleven other bloggers and give them eleven questions to answer.
My answers to Kirsty’s questions
1. Who is your guilty/embarrassing celebrity crush? Martin Freeman – is he embarrassing? I don’t know.
2. If you could watch any movie again, for the first time, what would it be and why? Ooh that’s a difficult one… maybe the first Harry Potter film. I was so excited when I went to see it at the cinema that I was almost sick.
3. What was your least favourite school subject and why? I didn’t like any school subjects (excepting art). I think the worst would be maths, physics or chemistry. I don’t think these require an explanation.
4. Tea or coffee? Tea – green, peppermint or chamomile.
5. What would your superhero power be? Invisibility.
6. What have you always wanted to try but have never found the courage to do? Going to a nudist beach.
7. What famous figure would you love to slap and why? I don’t condone slapping anyone. However, I might make an exception for a certain politician whose name begins with T.
8. If time travel was real, what one moment in history would you want to change? I’d be wary of changing anything major because who knows what the consequences would be? But I would like to have stopped John Lennon being shot. Nothing bad could have resulted from that.
9. What’s the best accompaniment for pudding: Ice-cream, cream or custard? I don’t eat puddings. But occasionally I have a bit of vegan ice cream.
10. In the movie of your life, who would you like to play you? Emily Blunt.
11. What advice would you give to 10 year old you? ‘Have more belief in yourself. Do what you want to do.’
My nominees – no obligations 🙂
Hooked on Bookz, Babbage and Sweetcorn, Before We Go, Lucinda Blogs, Bibi’s Book Blog, Chronicles of Ticktock, The Strawberry Post, Syl Reads, Secret Library Book Blog, Orangutan Librarian, Lit Lemon.
My questions to you
1. What kind of sweet/chocolate bar are you?
2. Which planet in our solar system would you visit and why?
3. Do you like or play any sports?
4. What’s the weirdest book on your shelf?
5. Favourite toast topping?
6. Dream job? (unless you’re already in it!)
7. Spring, summer, autumn or winter?
8. Do you know any languages other than English or are there any you want to learn?
9. Which book would like to see adapted for film or TV?
10. What periods of history are you most interested in?
11. You write an autobiography… what’s the title?