Wishing you a happy New Year. Here’s what I’ve got planned for 2022:
- Book reviews – as usual, a mixture of new and old, fiction and non-fiction.
- Bookish features – on whatever topic captures my imagination.
- ‘Film of the book’ posts – in which I compare a film adaptation to the original book.
- Writing updates – news about my novel We Watch You which I released last year, plus any significant news on my current work in progress.
- Creative writing – wacky poems, strange short stories and random things.
- Other features – such as reviews of live events, music reviews, discussion posts, anything else I want to write about.
Thank you to everyone who takes an interest in my blog, especially my followers and those who share my posts on social media. You are all much appreciated 🙂
8 thoughts on “Plans for the blog in 2022”
Happy New Year! X
Thank you! And the same to you 🙂
Happy New Year! 😀
Thanks! Happy New Year to you too!
Great plan! I always enjoy your posts.
Thanks! It’s kind of the same plan as every other year but with extra stuff about my writing.
Happy New Year! Great plans, can’t wait to see more great posts this year. Currently reading We Watch You enjoying it so far 😉
Thank you, Happy New Year 🙂 I’m glad you are enjoying the book, looking forward to your thoughts!